What is stopping your growth?
Sometimes we want to scale, we are determined to do so, we enrol on courses, hire coaches but still it doesn’t happen. We add it onto our 90 day planning but 3 months go by and nothing.
Have you ever sat back and considered why this is? Why do you have all this ambition but your business has remained steady, with no growth? One of the things I feel strongly with, is scaling to create a sustainable business model, this means at times reviewing your business foundations to ensure they are strong enough for the impending growth. That isn’t as sexy as launching a new programme and getting instant gratification from the sales, it takes a strategy to reach that long term growth you are looking for.
Scaling a business is not for the whimsical amongst us, it takes grit and determination. You can wing it in business to a certain extent, but to scale? That takes strategic planning, knowledge AND unwavering confidence in your vision.
In order to move forwards we need to let go of what no longer serves us. We are shredding our old self and getting ready for a new empowered person, creating habits that are aligned with our future success, ensuring that every day we are getting closer to the scaled version of our business. No matter what stage of business you will deal with your inner voice, telling you mistruths making you second guess yourself. Part of your growth is recognising the mistruths and not allowing it to affect your path into success.
5 key elements to scaling your business
- Vision: It’s essential you create a clear vision of what you wish your business and life to be like. It needs to be aligned with your soul and bring balance to your life, it must spark joy. Only by having the vision can you begin to create the path.
- Mindset: A massive part of being successful is having the mindset to carry you through those times of self doubt. If YOU don’t believe in your growth , why will anyone else.
- Confidence: Who wants to hire an entrepreneur that isn’t confident? Your subconscious wants to be safe, wants to continue doing what it knows. It doesn’t want new challenges. It doesn’t want the unknown or to scale. So it brings self doubt to what you do until suddenly you no longer have the confidence to grow.
- Review + Adapt: I’ve been telling my members this for years. Do not remain stagnant, review your business from top to bottom and analyse where improvements are needed. Perhaps services need adapting? Maybe your brand is outdated? Have your clients changed? You must know where you business is NOW before you can move it forward.
- Back office: In order to scale you need to have a team behind you allowing you to step more into your zone of genius , so what can be delegated? What can be ditched? And what can be automated?
Taking action in your business
If you are ready to take action in your business then join me for a FREE 5 day workshop where I work with you on your subconscious, smashing through the blocks that are holding you back from scaling your wedding or creative business. As with all my services this will be a unique blend of strategy + mindset. Enrol below and join many other fabulous soul led entrepreneurs ready to take that next step on their business journey.