After the huge success of my Mastermind Days in 2018 and 2019 I am delighted to bring it back after pausing them due to lockdown and bereavement.
I have decided to host this in January and not the usual December. The reason why is, I know from discussions with many wedding businesses, that you are exhausted. You haven’t had a chance to rest and the last thing I want to do is to encourage
force you to sit in a room with me and keep your brain “switched on” whilst you review , reflect and plan. Instead I’m proposing (no not that type of proposal) that you spend time to unwind over Christmas, eat that turkey, drink that champagne and devour those chocolates. Be confident that 2024 will be awesome because you have already set the intention to work on an actionable plan for 2024 success with me by attending my Mastermind Day.
But why attend my Mastermind Day and not another goal setting workshop? Mine is designed for Wedding + Creative Business Owners. Furthermore I am creating a safe, intimate space for you to truly reflect before we get into the nitty gritty of planning. The ideal number will be around 15 businesses but I plan to cap it at 20.
Just like with everything I have done career wise, I am more interested in quality over quantity. The day is not me standing at the front preaching to the masses, it’s a collaboration with all in the room. Yes I will be teaching to the collective group, but I will also be giving 1:1 support and guidance. And I can’t do this if the group is too large!
I want you to experience the magic that comes from stepping away from your business and giving yourself space to dream, plan and goal set. The day is specifically designed for you to celebrate your past year, reflect on what didn’t go to plan and make firm, actionable goals for 2024.
Here are 6 reasons why I think you should book onto my Mastermind Day
- I only host this once a year. I will only ever offer this once a year (less if something like a pandemic happens!) so if you don’t map out your 2024 with me, will you do it independently? Will you hold yourself accountable?
- You get High-touch coaching / consultancy at a fraction of the price. If you booked a VIP Strategy Day with me it would be £1,246 , by attending the Mastermind you get a day with me including some 1:1 support for a fraction of the cost. In fact you will be saving £1,000 by booking this vs my VIP Strategy Day.
- It’s not just strategy. I’m known for helping clients shift through their blocks so expect a mixture of mindset and strategy throughout the day. Do you have a goal you never reach, together lets work out if your unconscious mind is stopping you.
- Group Accountability. The group aspect of the mastermind day ensures you experience accountability not just from me but also your fellow business owners. They will hold you accountable but also YOU encourage and support THEM. Remember together we are stronger.
- Increase your network. Being amongst talented business owners can open up doors to new opportunities. Whether through referrals and introductions or helping you explore new ways to diversify your business to produce multiple revenue streams
- Coaching + Consulting. My style is a mix of coaching and consulting providing practical solutions to problems you may have alongside intuitive analysis of limiting blocks and beliefs. I am renowned for some tough love and accountability. Last year I certified as an online business consultant ensuring I have even more solutions at my finger tips for you.
The early bird cost of the ticket is £250 which includes all the coaching on the day as well as the post private facebook group. On the 12th November this will increase to £300. It’s worth knowing that due to the size of the room at Prested Hall numbers are limited. The first 5 people to book will also received a DAY OF VOXER with me worth £250, as of writing this blog post only 2 of these left.
Head on over to our sales page to read more of the testimonials.
Aimee, One Oake Weddings
Learn more / Book
This Mastermind Day is for ALL entrepreneurs in the wedding and creative industry. It is designed for those that already have a business, the ideal mix is planners, cake makers, florists, stationers, stylists, photographers, artists and more! To learn more or to book click below.
Photos shown are from the 2019 mastermind and taken by Neli Prahova
Collaboration not Competition